Dronninglund Cup Camping Site
In connection with Dronninglund Cup 2018 we will be setting up a special camping site by Dronninglund School – right next to the handball courts and the sports centre.
Family and friend are allowed to camp here on certain conditions:
- You have to have close contact to one or more players on one of the participating teams.
- You have to join the same meal arrangement as the participants.
- You have to bring your own camping equipment, e.g. tent, caravan etc.
- Price for the entire week: 128 € per person (10 meals).
- Price for the entire week: 158 € per person (14 meals).At the camping site you will find an electricical connection (220 volts).
Toilets and bathing facilities are to be found at the sports centre as well as at Dronninglund School. The fee also allows you to use the special Cup busses free of charge. The busses go every 30 minutes between Dronninglund, Hjallerup (where you will also have free use of the swimming bath) and Asaa (where you will find a wonderful beach). Furthermore, you also get tickets to the non-alcoholic Dronninglund Cup Discoteque every night.
Asaa Camping and Cottage Holidays.
If you do not wish to stay at the Dronninglund Cup Camping Site, there are other camping sites in the surrounding country. Being located in the neighbouring town, Asaa Camping and Cottage Holidays is the closest one.
The camping site is very popular among families with young children and it is conveniently located closely to the centre of Asaa as well as to the harbour and the beach. At the camping site you will find wireless internet, large playground, pool and hire water bikes at the campsite’s own lake.
There is also an opportunity to rent a cottage at the camping site.
We recommend that you book in advance.